Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday night voices


Maeve: We hate you, so we are hexing you. Have you been peeping my gym’s Facebook page? Yes, I have a killer body, unlike you. I am very dedicated to my diet and CrossFit workouts, so be forewarned. What are you eating and doing to lose weight? Absolutely nothing, from what I see.

Valentina: We have been hexing you for so long and you can’t tell what is real or fake. Are Trey and Maeve still together and happily married, or not?  Wait and see!

Maeve:  Keep waiting around for nothing!  You haven’t got anything over me. You haven’t got a chance in hell with Trey Sanders! Trying to lure him away from his wife will earn you a spot in hell, so be forewarned. Go back to your life as an older wife and mother! Leave my man, my catch, for me! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment