Thursday, July 22, 2021

I love Wikipedia

 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_magic

I like the very beginning of this Wiki page where it describes Black Magic as the use of supernatural powers for selfish or evil purposes. I concur. Nowhere does it say that Black Magic isn’t real. Evil people really do practice it and attempt to hurt others with it. Whether or not the practitioners achieve their goals remains unproven. I still can’t prove that I have been hexed.

A voice told me today that the problem began with me believing in black magic and somehow opening the door for it into my life. It’s all my fault! I should have listened to family members who told me not to believe in Black Magic but to believe in God because we are Catholic and he is all-powerful. Possibly my doubts in my faith allowed this to happen?

We are not allowed to discuss religion on my schizophrenia therapy site because it triggers many on the site and messes with our heads too much. Being raised in a heavily Catholic family triggered these weird religious delusions in my mental illness. It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment