Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Attempted robbery or…?

Today my new next door neighbor had all these workers in his house fixing it up, unbeknownst to me. Two of these men casually walked through my backyard to the very back where my rear sliding glass door is and tried to open it. Seeing the men and not recognizing them, I got confused and started screaming that I was  going to call the cops, if they didn’t leave. Then they ran out of my backyard. The whole situation was stressful and embarrassing. I thought my house was being broken into, but apparently not. Tonight I was thinking about it and a voice chimed in.

Matteo: How would you feel if you innocently walked back into a house that you were working on, and got mixed up? What if you tried to open the door to that house and the Karen there screamed at you and threatened to call the cops? How humiliating for him and how stupid of you. Be forewarned. And don’t even think of mentioning this on stupid Nextdoor! Another brown-skinned man, attempting to do his job, humiliated and slandered, for an honest mistake. You were wise to  stop short of calling the cops this time, Karen. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment