Sunday, August 29, 2021

Rant of the day

Maeve: You have no idea how much fun Trey and I have had together! We are both fun people! We have a lot in common! We are both sociable and friendly! We love meeting new people! We love to travel! The list goes on and on.

Maeve: I worked and worked out so hard to keep Trey happy! I didn’t pressure him to have any children and I remained physically fit, where other women had a bunch of babies and threw in the towel weight-wise. Why would Trey ever leave me? It makes no sense. I am fun and adventurous! We surfed together and made love in unusual places. I was game for anything. Trey Sanders is a fool  to leave me for you and that is a major understatement! Wait until he sees your fat naked body! Be forewarned! Well the good news is that he never will see you naked, because you are merely delusional. I can see you bitch but I wish that I couldn’t right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Voices-Danielle-Flore/dp/0692956964/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=danielle+flore+the+voices&qid=1630287856&sprefix=danielle+flore&sr=8-1

Maeve: and by the way, I would never promote your crappy, flop of a book amongst my vast social media following, even though it is inspired by moi, yours truly. Be forewarned!! Tee hee hee witch cackle 

No comments:

Post a Comment