Friday, October 8, 2021

Asking for a friend

 Dilemma  #1

I have a male lover but I am madly in love with my housemate 

Who isn’t gay(?) and is only interested in a platonic relationship. We are very close and hold hands all the time walking around on holiday. He doesn’t feel comfortable in town. I have never overstepped the mark but I do love him more then my male lover whom we have fun together. This at times being in love eats me up. I havent told my housemate this.


Dilemma #2

I am living with the father of my children but I am madly in love with a man who I used to know in college who always drives past me mysteriously and may be a mere hallucination as I am schizoaffective. I haven’t spoken to the man driving past me since college and don’t even remember what his voice sounds like. Except the voice that I hear in my head. Yikes!


Ok so, what should we do and which dilemma has worse odds of working out? Please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment