Friday, October 22, 2021

 Maeve: What do you want me to say? You win? No way! I will never admit defeat. I will never concede to you, so be forewarned!

Valentina: This is Valentina. I hate her sooo much! If you even think of calling the police on us, all hell will break loose. If I have told you once. I have told you a thousand times that we will never stop hexing you and there is nothing you can do about it! You have no proof, so don’t get your hopes up about the Larry Millette arrest. You heard what they said about the spell casters. They called spellcasting a “myth.” The San Diego Police Department does not believe in spell casting and they won’t seriously be investigating the spellcasters.

Maeve: Why don’t the police come and talk to you? You know a lot about hexing. We have been hexing you since 2014…maybe longer. No one has come to arrest us yet, despite all of your pleas for help, so be forewarned.

Matteo: This is Matteo. I know that you are hot for Trey Sanders… Nice alias by the way, but we will prevent your relationship from ever consummating, so be forewarned. Don’t hold your breath anticipating your hot first date with Trey, because that day will never come. Trey will find his way back to Maeve somehow, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment