Saturday, October 16, 2021

Oops I cheated on my diet again!

Maeve: Don’t eat that McDonald’s cheeseburger for lunch! Trey Sanders is a board certified physician. He is a doctor who feels a certain way about the food that you are consuming. He wants a petite woman, like me. Not some morbidly obese, unhealthy woman, like you. Be forewarned. I speak the truth. You don’t even know him. Trey Sanders is very particular about women. He would be mortified by a female companion who gained 50 pounds over the course of their relationship. If you noticed, I never did that! I remained very fit, with him, in mind. Meanwhile, what have you been doing? Drowning your sorrows in food and drink? Overindulging? Well, you reap what you sow, and so does Trey Sanders. I guess that he will be getting his just deserts, when your weight starts to balloon again. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment