Sunday, October 24, 2021

The voices (in reality )

I have not heard a cruel word in the real world lately. The voices in my head threatened to start insulting me in Spanish, as well as English. Fortunately the good people I have had interactions with more than make up for the insults and threats that I hear in my mind.

For example, I was walking around my Dad’s neighborhood with him, and his neighbor called to me, “Hello, mi amor.” What a kind greeting! It made my day. I need to hear more of that!

Then I went out to dinner last night with my father and brother,and a man who worked at the restaurant came up to me and said “Bless you!” I had not even sneezed! He sent me a good natured blessing. It was so sweet! I could definitely use all the blessings and positive social interactions that I can get. Thank you to the good people that I meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment