Saturday, November 27, 2021

Seasons Greetings from Maeve

Me: Where is Trey Sanders? I haven’t seen him since before Thanksgiving. Did he go back to Santa Cruz and celebrate with his family? Did he spend it with Maeve? 

Maeve: Yes, he did spend Thanksgiving with me and it was sheer bliss! I want him back, so be forewarned! I had a lovely Thanksgiving, with Trey Sanders and his family, who adore me. Be forewarned! Santa Cruz is lovely this time of year, not that you’d ever know it. I am in love with Trey Sanders, so be forewarned, and you are on my shit list! I hate you, so be forewarned, I am hexing you, in order to keep you away, from my man! It’s lovely to be loved, by a soul as sweet as, my husband, Trey Sanders. So, you  can just eat your heart out, because you will never know what that feels like! You will never steal my man! Never! So have a hollow holiday in Carlsbad…and hope you rot in hell! Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment