Thursday, November 11, 2021

What do I want for Christmas?

I just want to be around my children and try to make Christmas special for them. Christmas is more for the kids now that I am aged 46. I don’t expect too much in terms of presents. I exchanged gifts with a few of my female friends last year. I got nothing from my children or their father. It’s pretty sad actually. But I know what to expect this year…nothing!

Maeve: On the topic of Christmas presents, I am not receiving any gifts from my husband either. Mainly because you stole him from me this year. This turn of events, has put an end to my hopes and dreams of having children with Trey Sanders, so I am not receiving any gifts from my children either. It is only fair that you receive nothing for Christmas, after what you have been up to this year. 

Matteo: She’s on the naughty list for sure! 

Valentina: I hope you rot in hell for Christmas this year! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment