Monday, December 31, 2018

I am watching the movie, Life of the Party, with Melissa McCarthy. She is so funny! The movie is about a middle-aged woman who copes with her divorce by going back to college. The thought crossed my mind, when I got a divorce, to go back to college. I did take a Latin Dance class at Mira Costa college, which was fun. I did not meet any young hotties, like in the movie. I am definately better off for not wasting my time in a May-December romance and reconciling with my husband instead. I enjoyed fantasizing about going back to college in this movie though. Party hearty!
Deanna: What am I doing? I am drinking alcohol on a racquetball court and yelling at old men. I mean, what am I going to do? Go get a studio apartment or start taking spin classes? Oh, God! I don’t want to start a blog. I don’t know how to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment