Sunday, December 16, 2018

Today I drove out to Temecula, with my son, for a friend's birthday party. It was a long drive, but the party was relatively stress-free. I think the long drive got to me, because I started hearing voices on the way home.

Leigh: You are having a midlife crisis, so be forewarned. No! We hate you, so we are hexing you! Be forewarned.

Esteban: Stupid bitch!

Esteban: (Singing along to the music on the radio)

"That's all you wanted
Something special, something sacred
In your life
Just for one moment
To be warm and naked
At my side

Sometimes I think that you'll never understand me
But something tells me
We'd be happy, oh oh..."

For such a macho seeming guy, Esteban basically sings along to any song or artist, including George Michael.

Leigh: Wait until I get my hands on you! You'll wish that you never messed with Keith Spellman! Just wait until I get my hands on YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment