Saturday, December 15, 2018


Who is Jordan Peterson and who cares what he has to say about schizophrenia? Today, people on the website that I frequent for SZA knowledge and support were discussing Jordan Peterson. I have honestly never heard of him before now. 


This video clip of Jordan Peterson discusses schizophrenia and involuntary eye movements. I just asked my husband if I make strange eye movements and he gave me a resounding "Yes!" First of all, my eye rolling is voluntary!

This is the first that I have ever heard of people with SZ/SZA making abnormal eye movements. How would I ever know that I do that, unless someone told me? I do not have the ability to look into my own eyes. No one ever told me that I do that until today.



What are saccadic eye movements? Click on the link below to find out!

***I just looked into the mirror and didn't see any involuntary or strange eye movements. I kind of think Jordan Peterson is a crock. I am not looking for a guru to follow anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment