Friday, December 28, 2018

I watched this video on YouTube and many of the commenters praised how "far out" it was. They began singing the praises of hallucinogens and marijuana. Sorry to be the buzzkill of anyone reading this, but legalizing psilocybin would not open the door to enlightenment. Any drug that triggers hallucinations (even marijuana) can trigger schizophrenia. None of these drugs should be legal. People who do not have schizophrenia and experiment with drugs are playing with fire. You don't want to have an uncontrolled hallucinations. You do not want schizophrenia. The hallucinations that I have, come out of the blue and scare me. They are vile and unpleasant. I am not brainwashed into thinking that drugs are bad. I know from experience that drugs are bad. I experimented with all of these things and blame them, in large part, for my mental illness. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have schizophrenia (yet,) because you are potentially one trip away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment