Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Life is precious and fleeting. My brother had a heart attack last night. so I am feeling a bit down today. I also drove my son to his field trip today, which normally triggers my voices, and did today. I began hearing voices last night when I heard about my brother's heart attack. Then, on the way home from the field trip, I was triggered by traffic, I guess.

When I hear voices, I believe what they are saying to me. I believe that I am being hexed. I don't understand why the persons I am accusing, never admit to it or deny it. I see the people hexing me all the time. They just drive past me and look at me. Why don't you ever address the issue at hand? Keith is a wuss and cannot help or hurt me. He just stares at me like a stalker! It is extremely annoying!

Leigh: Be forewarned. We hate you so we are hexing you.

Esteban: We are still hexing you , so be forewarned.  Esteban begins singing along to the music on the radio (Dire Straits)

Federica:  so, what are you thinking of doing...about Keith Spellman? Keith Spellman is not interested in a relationship with you so be forewarned.

Leigh: I am not giving you anything to blog about, so be forewarned...You are making my life miserable, so I am making your life miserable. Be forewarned.

Leigh: Life is fleeting for you and fantastic for me so be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment