Thursday, February 28, 2019

Today I volunteered at the Jogathon for my children's school and the noise, the stress, and the crowds must have triggered my voices. Although every time this happens, I am convinced it is something more than that. Who are the evil people attached to these voices, and why won't they leave me alone? Who is the paranoid one here? Is it me, foolishly buying into what the voices are telling me? Or is there a separate hateful, horrible woman at the helm of this?

Leigh: So, what are you thinking of doing about Keith Spellman?

Federica: Yes, what are you thinking of doing about Keith Spellman? You are not being hexed, you are having a mid-life crisis, so be forewarned. This mirrors her schizoaffective disorder...so well. Be forewarned!

Esteban: We all hate you, so we are hexing you. Be forewarned....Just pondering what a poser you are. We are not done hexing you, so be forewarned.


No comments:

Post a Comment