Monday, May 18, 2020

No judgment here, just sympathy.

I am not a huge 90210 fan but I felt bad for Brian Austin Green when I read about this. He really loved Megan and still loves her. They have young children together. So sad!

I have to say that I have dealt with the same feelings she has. She is quite possibly having a mid-life crisis. She wants to be with someone she feels passionately about.  She wants to know that she is with her soul mate. She is probably confused and like Brian said, she is bored with him. Sad! 

She couldn't have picked a worse rebound. Does she really want to go back on the party/club scene as she approaches 40 years old and is a mother? I hope she goes back to Brian. His love seems real.


https://pagesix.com/2020/05/18/brian-austin-green-posts-cryptic-message-amid-megan-fox-split-rumors/

No comments:

Post a Comment