Monday, May 4, 2020

Who you calling fat? Not me!






Federica: Your mom-tourage are all fat, so be forewarned. (Witch cackle)

Me: Screw you! My friends and I are beautiful inside and out and I didn’t have to put a friendship or love spell on anyone to attract them. So there! Speaking of becoming a mother, what is holding you back? Are you afraid that you will give birth to a demon?

I think horrible thoughts about those who I believe are hexing me. If I followed their superficial social media posts I would have plenty of ammunition. I mean, I hated them first really. I don’t want to be perceived as merely playing the victim. I fear posting some of the things they say to me because I want to protect my loved ones and I don’t want any of my friends to get their feelings hurt either. This may just be my cry for help here. I am keeping notes and keeping score. Hopefully people will realize what is happening here and help me. I want my hexers stopped and punished for harassment. One day justice will be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment