Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hemp gummy bears

My latest experiment 


When my mother was still living and complaining of pain my sister brought over some hemp gummy bears for her pain.  My mother actually tried them. I have been wary of trying them because I don’t want to exascerbate my voices. But since my Mom died the bottle of hemp gummy bears has just been sitting there. As I have started homeschooling my children these past weeks and living my quarantine life, I decided to try it as a stress and pain reliever. It doesn’t do much but maybe relax me ever so slightly. Hemp gummy bears are less powerful than THC and CBD so I may as well finish off the bottle. It may have even relaxed my anxiety enough to quell my voices during my times of stress. 



https://www.google.com/amp/s/usa.inquirer.net/33395/how-hemp-gummy-bears-are-changing-lives/amp

No comments:

Post a Comment