Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I thought this was clickbait at first...

but I ended up reading every word in this article about The Beatles and their various wives. The Beatles really lived and loved. They wrote beautiful, inspired love songs. But who were they inspired by? I wouldn’t be surprised if a few songs were written about women not married to The Beatles or mentioned in this article. The Beatles certainly did not lack for female love and attention! With all their money and access to travel the world and meet new women, I am really not surprised that they were unfaithful and married numerous times.  How spoiled and fickle were they? The Beatles really experienced roller coaster love lives.  I still love them! The Beatles and musicians, in general, just fascinate me!


https://www.musicoholics.com/backstage-stories/the-first-and-second-wives-club-marrying-into-the-beatles/39.html?fps=ya&br_t=sa&_pg=p24 

No comments:

Post a Comment