Saturday, November 5, 2022

This is how to Mack on an old time surfer


 Yes put this song on to set the mood. Was iit any easier to land a surfer husband in the 1950’s?

Lovemaking with you
The sea, the sand, perfect man
And then I woke up

Matt: Here’s my haikus

A cheesy haiku 
A desperate plea to Trey 
Fails you once again 

A very fat chick
Out leagued outplayed and outclassed 
Quit playing the fool

Val:  Maeve thinks your cheesy haikus are laughable. You will never have the opportunity for sex on the beach with her husband and lover Dr. Trey Sanders. Be forewarned! Once again, you can just eat your heart out!! 

*I hope my blog doesn’t offend anyone else struggling to maintain body positivity. I get encouraged to lose weight and body shamed by my father and siblings all the time. It reverberates in my brain through the voices in my head. The funny thing is I don’t think that I look half bad. These are external and internal other voices body shaming me.

No comments:

Post a Comment