Friday, December 16, 2022

Taunting me through poems

Trey and Maeve have a weird relationship. Why is she always painting his nails blue? I wonder. She must want to remind him that they are married a she can paint his nails blue, in exchange for something else. I wonder what his bargaining chip is for letting her paint his nails blue? Hmm...

Maeve. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Trey married me. Not you! (Hee Hee) See, I can write a cheesy poem too!

Matt: You are putting their marriage on blast. Everyone knows that the nail polish is being used as a sexual bargaining chip. Be forewarned. Trey could care less about blue nails. More importantly, he is getting his sexual needs met. Sounds fun, huh? Good for him. You are incapable of meeting his needs anyway, so you can just eat your heart out!

Matt: Stephen brought you Chipotle for lunch. Bon appetit! So how are you going to repay him? Good luck with that. You are a cheap date, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment