Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Idle hands are the devils playground

 As I browse Maeve’s Pinterest page…

Val: There is nothing new on her Pinterest page, huh? Has it ever crossed your mind that Maeve may be posting new pins privately from you, the random public peeper? She could have a new maternity page up by now or perhaps, a Santeria/Voodoo Pinterest page, like me. You never know! Pinterest is a great place to store your romantic rival revenge hexes. Keep in mind that we have the curiosity and the background to do such a thing, if you don’t mind your own business. Be forewarned.

Maeve: You bitch! Quit stalking my Pinterest page! You could never be me or replicate my style and essence. You pale by comparison, so give up now! We might consider silencing the voices if you quit spying on us and quit your pursuit of Trey Sanders. FYI I hear that you are thinking of flying your daughters up to San Francisco on vacation this summer. What is the point of that? Trey will not be there! San Francisco is nowhere close to Santa Cruz, so you are wasting your time. I hope you trip over a homeless person and fall onto a used hypodermic needle while there. Also, you should be traveling today instead! With all the flight cancellations, should be a jolly old time.

Why did I look at her Pinterest page? It triggered my voices. I just can’t help myself, I guess.

Val: Stupid bitch! You have no idea what you are doing for us! You are promoting our brand. I should teach a course about hexing your romantic rivals on TikTok! It could go viral and turn me into a millionaire entrepreneur. Just kidding bitch! I already am a wealthy  entrepreneur, in case you haven’t noticed. And what do you do for a living, slouch? Lay on your couch, slander us, and collect disability & spousal support! Stupid bitch! We hate you, so we are hexing you! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment