Saturday, December 10, 2022

Don’t say that she’s pretty!


 And did you say that she loved you? Baby I don’t want to know! Time cast a spell on you that you won’t forget me! I know I could have loved you but you would not let me.

I am so far away from this couple that I am obsessing over but sometimes it feels like they are right here haunting me. They may have a vow renewal looming. It’s always a good time for a vow renewal when you are still in love and having fun. They don’t have any children to tire them out or keep them busy. It’s just fun fun fun in the sun and by the moonlight all day every day. Why don’t you take another glamorous vacation? They are still in the honeymoon stage over 10 years after getting hitched. Annoying!

Maeve: You ignorant bitch! My husband, the doctor, advised us to postpone the vow renewal ceremony because we are in the midst of a tripledemic. Gathering now is ill advised. However, rest assured, that the vow renewal will eventually take place, as we love each other deeply, and we want to celebrate our love with our family and friends! I can’t believe that your jealousy is preventing you from seeing the good in that. You are the selfish one, casting spells on us, for exuding joy. Get over it because my husband loves me deeply and is going nowhere That’s the purpose of our ceremony, to promise that we will continue loving each other until death do us part. It will happen, so eat your heart out! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment