Sunday, March 12, 2023

My brain is tortured by riddles!

My brain is filled with riddles that I can’t figure out! I try to understand my mental situation but I am constantly confused. The voices tell me that they are hexing me, so I am on an endless mission to stop these people from harassing me. How can I stop them for good? I remember going to the Carlsbad Police Department to report people for tormenting me telepathically and an officer asked me if I was diagnosed with a mental illness. When I said yes, he told me to take my psychiatric medication and he sent me home. That day could have ended worse. I was still a free woman and not under a psychiatric hold. Now I consider it a good day, when I don’t end up in the back of a police car, handcuffed, being driven to a mental hospital. My psychiatrist always confirms to me that this is indeed a case of psychosis. My medication doesn’t completely resolve this. I am taking my medication regularly. Yet I am still left with the same riddle I had when I started my blog here: Why am I hearing voices in my head? How is this possible? And what did I do to deserve this? I must have bad karma or it is a generational curse, as spiritual advisors imply.

Maeve: So you have been stalking me on social media again? Yes, I love Trey’s sister. She is my sister and she loves me back, so you can just eat your heart out! She and Trey are magic, the ultimate spellcasters! I am spellbound! They have a hold of me and we are not letting go of each other ever. You are sitting miles away, completely on the outside of our world, looking in. Look away and mind your own business, if you are feeling jealous. You cannot change our love for each other! We are a tight knit family unit and our bond is unbreakable!  Also, we are not letting you go anywhere with Trey Sanders! This is a group effort and you are outnumbered completely. So give up your pursuit of my husband. I can be very nasty when I am angry and I can dish out the insults too. Take one step closer and that’s just what I will do. You are a joke already, but I am about to give you the most public humiliation that I can give. You are nothing more than a gold digging home-wrecker anyway, so guess who everyone will side with? Me! That’s right! I am smarter than you and I know just how to proceed, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment