Sunday, March 5, 2023

Someone walked up the path to my doorstep last night

Some guy walked up the pathway of my house all the way to my doorstep last night at 9:30 pm. He didn’t trip the motion detection floodlight on the pathway. I heard some rustling outside, saw a silhouette through the slats of my blinds and also saw that his phone light was on. I got up and said out loud “What is that? What is going on?” I was in the front bedroom right by the front door. Unfortunately I do not think it was my secret admirer. It seems more like a porch pirate, or a potential burglar casing our house. Wow! Why us? He took one look in our kitchen window and left. We are literally sloppy pack rats. No one wants to steal Stephen’s Star Wars action figures or my wardrobe a la Amazon,. Our most valuable items are our children and our cats, which triggers a bigger fear in me. What if this guy is a child trafficker? We need to get a doorbell camera and protect the premises quick! Here is some information below that the prowler probably knew, about how to not trip someone’s home floodlights. Scary!

https://www.csoonline.com/article/2133815/researchers-show-ways-to-bypass-home-and-office-security-systems.html

No comments:

Post a Comment