Monday, March 27, 2023

My new medication

 I don’t want to open the door to hearing voices which is why I have not been blogging. The well has run dry as I have no voices to report. My new medication must be working better than my last antipsychotic. I don’t want to jinx myself by taking too much about it. If you don’t hear from me here on my blog, it is because all is well and my medication is doing its job. I cannot believe I thought Vraylar was working so well when I was constantly hearing voices and going on tangents about them. On the other hand, without my voices, I have to think of something else to write about. I need a new story to tell. I am thankful to the makers of Caplyta as it works better than Vraylar did for me. Finger crossed that my luck will continue. I have not heard voices since March 16. Let’s see how long I can maintain this voice free streak!

No comments:

Post a Comment