Thursday, March 9, 2023

Trying to lose weight naturally

I changed my antipsychotic and I do feel a little less hungry, which should help me eventually. I am not going to take Wegovy or Ozempic. I don’t want to take diabetes medication away from diabetics who really need it. I also don’t want to start a weight loss medication that I will be stuck on for the rest of my life. I don’t want to gain the weight back after dealing with those shots and all the side effects I dealt with to lose the weight! Diabetes injections like Wegovy increase your risk of thyroid cancer anyway. I want to lose weight the old fashioned way, which will take forever but that’s ok. 

Matteo: So you are trying to lose weight and researching how to do that? Well it isn’t brain surgery but even if you found the recipe for success, it would not be possible for you. We are hexing you to remain fat forever! Ketosis? What about ketosis? The only thing you need to know about ketosis is that you’re not in it! You are never in ketosis because you are constantly eating. Take a break from eating ok? You have to stop feeding your face! Drink water to mask your hunger!  It’s that simple. You are too stupid to figure out the Keto diet and be successful at it, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment