Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Well it finally happened

 I had a dream last night where my mother spoke to me from beyond the grave. She advised me not to have any more children because they all have issues. While she was alive, my mom expected me to marry and have children. She was an Irish Catholic and she loved huge families. She had four children and she wanted me to have 4 or 5 children. She didn’t take into account my mental illness or how much it would tax me to have so many children. She promised me that she would remain close and be very hands on with my children. She wanted a lot of grandchildren in close proximity to enjoy. The problem with my mom was she preferred babies. What good would she be to my growing children? Eventually they grow far beyond babies into teenagers. Addressing teenage problems is very different than changing diapers. She never appeared to crave closeness to her own children during our teenage years. She was actually very distant and short with us during those years. I could have used more guidance and a more conversational relationship with her at that time. Anyway, I figured out that I had mentally checked out of having more children after having my third child who was very impacted with Autism. At that point, my mother still didn’t understand. She would deny my children’s autism or deny that they had any problems. She would tell me how beautiful they were and she wanted to see what the next baby would look like. I would like to think that she sees everything differently now and she agrees with me. I appreciate her giving me the advice and approval that I wanted to hear from her for so many years. At 48 years old I don’t want anymore children and I am taking steps to avoid another pregnancy.

Valentina: Get a clue! Your mother wasn’t talking to you in a dream. That was me insulting you and your children. I will see to it that you never come after Trey for baby #4. After all those years with Maeve and agreeing to live a fun filled child free life. Trey never had children with Maeve, his wife and the love of his life, so why would he want one with you? I want you to wipe any thoughts of child rearing with Trey Sanders out of your mind. Trey Sanders doesn’t want to have a single sexual encounter with you, much less a baby, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment