Wednesday, March 1, 2023

I hope you find a Sagittarius really soon!



 My most compatible sign (according to this astrologer) is Leo! 💗 

Maeve: Ha ha ha! That’s laughable! You are going nowhere with my man! Anyway your delusional mind is making up my whole involvement in this. You are trying to drag my name through the mud! I am sweet and I would never be involved in a love triangle. FYI Trying to steal someone else’s husband and fighting over a man is so tacky! Like Shakira just said, “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t support other women.”  You are one hellish woman! I am innocent of taking part in your trashy troubles! I am a Saint. You are a sinner! I wish you a long bumpy ride down to hell!  But for the time being stay away from my man and keep our names out your f’ing mouth! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment