Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Quit hexing my cat!



Don’t hex my cat, evil E-! This little cat is sitting here giving me a dirty look. She just tried to bite me, for no reason , which she never does. She came over crying because she wanted me to pet her. Then she got mad, all of a sudden, and tried to bite me. I did think this behavior was out of the ordinary so I do wonder if you are hexing her too. Do not hex anyone else in my family, including my cats! I do blame you (already) when weird shit happens with them because “you never know.”  If my cat bites me, it’s your fault completely! You seem to think that you can do whatever you want, to whom ever you want ,with no consequences. If you push it, as far as you can, because you think you can get away with it, (concerning me) I want to tell you to go for it. I am optimistic that you will eventually get caught and we will have more charges on you to keep you locked up longer. You, unabashedly making this so obvious and trying to taunt/talk directly to police officers, may be the nail in your coffin. I need a happy ending here. Wishful thinking and good vibes needed from anyone else reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment