Thursday, October 10, 2024

Evil E and his crew in SD (2014)


 I was scrolling through E’s Instagram and I came across this god awful picture of Evil E and his crew of asshole friends from when he was living here in 2014. 2014 is the year, I believe, that E started hexing me. I apologize for the most horrible offensive part of this picture (the guy dressed as a Klan member or  maybe he’s a joint but he looks too similar to me. Could be both) ) E really was like The Proud Boys, when he was living in San Diego. He did not give a rip about racism towards other minority groups or the white supremacy of the douchebags he was rolling with. Just stand there and pose next to your Klan like a chump, E! He gives zero fucks. Idiot, he is and they are. But, look at these assholes! I know that people have the impression that I am racist because I looked at this Venezuelan guy E, thought he was evil looking, and created this whole bs story about it. But here we are, and these are all of his equally evil-looking,  intimidating white cronies. I hope they don’t see this blog or this doesn’t get back to them.  I see all sorts of evil this picture, a definite crime element, racism, misogyny, even rape. I do peg them for being rapists too. You are the company that you keep, so I am not surprised that Evil E was surrounding himself with the biggest assholes possible in 2014. I am sure they egged E on and were down to assist or have his back in his evil deeds. I am truly scared of all of the dudes pictured here.

And Happy Anniversary to me! It’s been 10 whole years since Evil E started hexing me ,still no one believes me, is helping me, or could stop him even if they did believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment