Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Well well well!

 If it isn’t my arch rival’s kid sister! Hey, I see you have the same haircut from when you were three years old. Are you trying to look young and innocent, with that baby haircut? It’s not working. Neither is your weird disguise. Are you supposed to look 90 years old today, with your same haircut that you have had your entire life? Weird! You were wearing all that crazy makeup, but I still see the real hater that is sitting before me. Wow. The R-rs do not age well, at all! You are that ugly, inside and out! I have to tell the R-r sisters that your dark side is so very dark! I mean everyone has a dark side, to some degree,, but yours is crazy dark! Underneath that innocent looking exterior, are two witch bitches! You and Maeve and her friend group are weirdly all childless at 40+. I respect that, I guess, because it’s definitely for the best.  The Lord works in mysterious ways and you all should not bring children into the world. I am not even sure that you are 100% human. Maybe that’s why you don’t have any children. We don’t need anymore demons, like you, in the world!  It was great to meet your witch kid sister, Maeve! I have to say, that you are making my family look so completely sane! We look like saints ,compared to you and your family! 

You are 100% correct. Maeve! You did do more than me, for Trey! You moved across the country for him! You did your CrossFit workouts every damn day! You played Betty Homemaker. You won over his family and kept in their good graces. What could have been the problem? Maybe it was your family  Santeria spells and hexes? Do you think that could have been the problem? I don’t think he liked that very much! He finally saw an opening and he ran for his life! Good for him! He finally escaped!

I know that there is no guarantee that Trey and I will get together and stay together. I know that you will continue to do whatever you can, to sabotage our chances of moving on together. You have a group jinx going, at the very least! I really hope that my turn to make you pay, for the turmoil and abuse, you have caused me, comes around very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment