Wednesday, December 27, 2017

12/27/2017

So, I am happy to say that I had a voice-free Christmas. Either my medication worked, or Esteban and Federica were too busy to bother me. Maybe the hex is finally over! I am trying to be optimistic, but I know that my illness is life-long and prone to unexpected breakthrough symptoms. I cannot remember the last time I had a voice-free holiday. I am hopeful that 2018 will be better than 2017, but I don't want to jinx it. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Best wishes to you for good health and happiness in the new year!

**My New Years Resolutions are to do more yoga and to accept more peacefully when someone decides that they do not like me.

**Today I am making an addendum to my New Year's Resolutions since some jerk at Von's just made a fat joke at my expense. I ordered 4 fried chicken legs for my kids. (not the healthiest thing to feed them, I know) Then this guy spouts off, "4 fried chickens and a coke? I thought that's where you were going with that." He really deserved to be punched in the face for that. So I will add lose weight to my New Year's Resolutions.



 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I am posing with my sister Gina in the picture above. My nose is still red from my Moh's Surgery. They cauterized my wound which is why (I think)  I am still red. I am just glad my doctor removed the skin cancer. I am hoping and praying for a cancer-free new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment