Monday, July 9, 2018

Last year, I wrote a short story called "The Voices," which no one bought. I also have aspirations to write a screenplay. I joined this website called Script Revolution to network and promote my book. Yesterday, I received the oddest message from a complete stranger on Script Revolution...



Hello
It's my Pleasure to be in contact with you after going through your profile and i believe you have a good heart.
My name is Mrs. Cathy Benjamin, wife of late Mr. DonDaniels Benjamin an industrialist in field of PetroChemical expert. My late husband died out of heart infection Six years ago and he has been for me to see that i recover from my illness. I am contacting you today, because i'm diagonised with Lungs and throat cancer and I inherited the sum of $13.8 million US Dollars from my late husband and due to my health condition i'm entrusting this fund in your hands for a charitable Project which will be of the benefit to the less privileges and the homeless. It has been the dream of my late husband to use this fund for charity in our name, but due to his sudden death, i will not like his dream to die with him, that is why God has directed me to your hands to see that my late husband's dream comes to pass. I will not like in the situation you find a greed heart, please be sincere and clear minded to confirm to me if you are willing and sincere to handle this fund. I will stop here due to my health and strength. Kindly reply for more details. Reply directly to my e-mail 
Thank you and May the good Lord bless you and your family.


Best regards,
Mrs. Cathy Benjamin

She wants me to help her spend $13.8 million? I wish this were true, but I am not THAT DUMB!! This story has already been written. It was called, "Brewster's Millions!" LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment