Saturday, July 14, 2018

I was just reading about the Truman Show Delusion. I did not know that this was a real delusion until today.  I have this delusion, in a way.  I do not believe that I am on reality t.v.  I just think that I am a celebrity, because this blog is public. I believe that everyone knows me and talk about me, behind my back. I do not trust my neighbors at all. I believe that they spy on me.  They might be filming me and my family, or watching us with binoculars. I believe that they peer through the bushes at us. I do not speak to most of my neighbors, because of this. It is just easier for me to ignore them, considering I do not trust them at all.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show_delusion


Speaking of stars... A star is born. My daughter singing at Rock Camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment