Friday, July 6, 2018

I went to dinner tonight at Island's Restaurant in Leucadia and this song came on. I tried to figure out if someone played this song, specifically for me. Call me a narcissist, but music speaks directly to me. I always think people know me and play songs for me. Oh, those jokesters at Islands! I did think it was about me, although I did not think it was funny. Their music selection sometimes bothers me. Oh well!

I was in college, when this song first came out. I do not know if I really got Jamiroquai's point, at the time. I could only relate to the insanity part, not the virtual. LOL 

In college, I was broke. I did not have a cell phone or a lap top. I used the computer lab on campus to do my work and email.  

This song was prophetic though!  I can relate to Jamiroquai's Virtual Insanity today more than ever. I am always blogging, texting, and goofing around on social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment