Saturday, July 28, 2018

I dreamt about this song last night! I think Michael Hutchence serenaded me. It just hit me! I was in rapture. When I was in grammar school, I made a Christmas wish list. One of the gifts I wanted, was the Motley Crue "Girls, Girls, Girls" CD. I have always loved hard rock. If you have seen the CD cover, there is no way my Mother would ever buy that for me. Instead she bought me the INXS Kick CD.  At the time, I was disappointed. I was not ready for that type of music. I was too young and hadn't developed the taste for a great love song.  When I heard this song in my head last night, I almost cried. It is just beautiful! Michael Hutchence was so passionate! He was a beautiful artist, who loved hard. He could  write about love and loss, because he experienced so much of it, throughout his life. This is an amazing song, which I totally appreciate now!




No comments:

Post a Comment