Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I recently posted  that I was on the Script Revolution website, in the hopes of making a movie about my journey. Yesterday, my lack of impulse control, drove me to google the names of my mind tormentors. Upon my internet search, I learned that one of my tormentors, Esteban, signed up to be an actor/model/extra through some website for aspiring actors. Everytime I google the names of my tormentors, bad things happen. I get mentally triggered every time I look them up. Tonight, while I laid down to sleep, Esteban spoke to me. It is as if, he knows I googled him.

Esteban: I am down to be an extra in your crappy movie. Be forewarned.
Danielle: That will never happen!

My rational mind knows it is silly to fear people of different races and religions.  My psychotic mind wants to call the cops over things like this... (No, seriously thought this was funny)


No comments:

Post a Comment