Monday, January 21, 2019

I love this photo that my daughter took, while I was driving.  She captured both the sun and the moon at the same time.


"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I woke up this morning and my 8 year old Autistic son (who just learned to speak) told me that it was Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I am so proud of my sweet son!



...and the voices returned.

Leigh: (snickering) So say something stupid about Martin Luther King Jr. Wait until I get my hands on you! Be forewarned! ...Ha ha ha! Stupid bitch!

I keep reporting what the voices are saying to me because I start to believe this is real. The people hexing me should be held accountable for their actions and hopefully one day they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment