Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I met with my psychiatrist the other day and admitted that I am a bit embarrassed about certain things that went down during my psychotic episode of 2014. I regret calling 911 so many times on my Venezuelan-American neighbors, who were doing nothing wrong. My Pdoc tried to make me feel better by saying there is a difference from the thoughts that people experience during psychosis and the thoughts of a true racist person. I have schizoaffective disorder. What is their excuse? 

One of my best friends from high school posted this today, to which I simply said, "Wow!" As a Caucasian American, I know very little about what I feared while psychotic. (Santeria) I have heard about Dia de los Muertos and I saw the Pixar movie "Coco," but I am still mystified by things, such as, the statement below.

 I may have thought my ancestors were speaking to me before, but not while I am cooking. (I could use their help cooking though.) LOL


In honor of International haiku day,

I try to cook well
Why don't my ancestors help
I could use a hand

No comments:

Post a Comment