Monday, April 1, 2019

In 1986, when I was 11 years old, my family and I traveled to beautiful Canada. We met a blended family with 6 teenage BOYS! Nice! The Buie boys were cuties. In talking to them, my sisters and I  asked what they thought of neighboring America. They admitted that they had no intention of helping us with any of our wars. They even blamed us for acid rain! Ouch! I admit, we did use too much aerosol hairspray in the 1980's. Click on the article below to read about climate change in Canada. I fear for the accelerated rate of global warming for our Canadian neighbors. What does this mean for us in America? What does this mean for the world? How do we slow down/stop global warming? This is scary!


https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2019/04/02/canada-warming-faster-than-the-rest-of-the-world-says-environment-canada.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=400pm&utm_campaign_id=Politics_Canada&utm_content=canadawarmingfasterthanrestoftheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment