Thursday, May 23, 2019

" I wish I could pull my voice out and make it a real person, I’d put it in jail for the rest of its life for stalking and threats and harassment. I deserve that after what the voice has put me through, but I can’t, because it’s just a voice. It’s so frustrating."

I felt stalked and harassed today. I went to pick up my children from school and found my son with his teacher crying. No one knew why he was upset and he wouldn't explain. I assumed he was just tired. He was being very loud. On the way back to the car, I heard someone mimicking him. I was so hurt and offended. I took it harder than my son who didn't really notice.

I think the culprit was this idiot stalker Tony who I have not spoken to in 20 years. I never want to hear or see him ever again but I feel like he is occasionally at my children's school school being a menace. My poor children did nothing to deserve being mocked and stalked by a complete loser.

What is wrong with Tony? Why is he here? He is a husband and father in Los Angeles. Go home!

Stalking is such an impossible thing to prosecute. I need a restraining order but no one ever believes me when I go to the police because of my mental illness!

No comments:

Post a Comment