Thursday, May 30, 2019

https://beekeepercenter.com/are-bees-arthropods/

The other day I noted that the voices in my head occasionally use a few words that I personally have never used in a sentence. (such as forewarned and wherewithal) This creates a foreign feeling in me that the words come from an outside individual. I wondered then if the foreign voices were smarter than me. Sometimes I feel like the voices are idiots. At other times, I feel like the idiot. Today, I started hearing voices again. I was driving and noticing that the car in front of me had a sticker of a bee on it. Esteban, the male voice, pointed out that bees are arthropods. I never knew that. I wonder where this information came from? Could Esteban (the idiot) know something about science? Unbelievable!



No comments:

Post a Comment