Friday, May 17, 2019

Am I still afraid of Keith's wife and her friends? Yes! Am I afraid of her friends because they are Venezuelan and might practice Santeria? I will admit that this is completely true, especially when I am hearing voices.  I also recently noticed all these subtle little key marks all over my car. I think these same people are the likely culprits.

Xenophobia and racism are bad. I feel a tremendous amount of guilt each time a wave of suspicion comes over me and I assume that it is because of these individuals. It could be the work of an entirely different enemy, like this nutty guy Tony, who keeps stalking me. (eventhough I have not spoken to him since 1998) It could also be someone completely random who keyed my car. Who knows?


A little levity... 


No comments:

Post a Comment