Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Someone asked me today if I ever get starstruck around celebrities. I told them that I am originally from Los Angeles (Santa Monica/Brentwood area) so my neighbors were celebrities. I never got starstruck seeing my neighbor, Keifer Sutherland, walking the dog. That was just life living in Brentwood. I loved the movie Lost Boys but I never approached Keifer, when I saw him. I ignored him, like I did all my neighbors. LOL When you see a celebrity is LA they are called "neighbors."When you see a celebrity in San Diego, the assumption is that they are a hallucination.

I guess I have been a little starstruck with celebrities like Guns N' Roses or the Beastie Boys, but I never actually met them in person. At least they never had the opportunity to disappoint me in real life. They could snub me completely, be arrogant jerks, and worse yet hurt my feelings. I don't think I could ever get over that. I build rock/rap stars up so much it would probably disappoint me to see all their flaws in person. I am better off being a nobody surrounded by other nobodies. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment