Saturday, May 18, 2019

I drove 2 1/2 hours to a family reunion today with my two  daughters  and had a nice time. When it came time to drive home, I hopped in my car and got on the road, completely forgetting to take my Xanax. Here is what the voices had to say to me as I drove home in traffic.

Federica: We hate you so we are hexing you. Be forewarned. Sunset Blvd. is not hexing you. We are hexing you.

Leigh: We know where you are at all times. You just realized that there is a carpool lane and you are not in it? That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. You have to be the dumbest person that I have ever met.

Esteban: You have never actually met her.

Leigh: You have to be the dumbest person that I have never actually met!

Me: They always gang up on me.

Leigh: This should feel like a massive attack on you.

Esteban sang along to practically every song that came on the radio, such as love songs, like the duet between Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana.

Me: Knock yourself out and keep singing. I really could care less. It's not bothering me.

Esteban: This is a one-sided conversation, so be forewarned. Do not be forewarned! We are not hexing you. You are having a mid-life crisis, so be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment