Saturday, May 4, 2019

This kind of post is dangerous because it gets us comparing our romantic relationships to other people's romantic relationships.  No, I do not have this kind of relationship, although my husband can be quite witty. I married a super-smart chemist. He does not keep me constantly laughing and isn't very playful, but he is a good man with many other fine qualities. He can answer most questions I shoot his way. He is a wonderful, generous father. He has been my best friend for over 15 years. No one else can compare to him because no one else wanted to be in an adult relationship with me. He courted me to the hilt and was a total gentleman. No one could compare. So no relationship is perfect but I certainly don't need a goofball to come along and sweep me off my feet. I am already swept away by a dignified, sweet man. My own husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment