Thursday, May 2, 2019

Here is what I think the study below is saying. My hallucinations and optimism help trigger/maintain grandiose delusions. I think my delusions are harmless, but this study makes an interesting point. An example of my hallucinations are seeing the rock star Slash and the rap star Mike D driving through my neighborhood. I get a sense of euphoria when I see them. I then start to feel optimistic, like I have a chance with them romantically. Yes, they could be my future husbands... if anything happens to my current husband. What an awesome backup plan! Unfortunately, seeing these two individuals driving around Carlsbad are likely hallucinations.

https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/home/schizophrenia-advisor/hallucinations-optimism-help-maintain-grandiose-delusions-in-schizophrenia/

No comments:

Post a Comment