Sunday, March 7, 2021

Creepy coincidence

This afternoon, around 4 pm, I was walking up the hill near my house. A car pulls up next to me and it looks as if the driver may park right next to me. I got a good look at the driver and it looked exactly like Woody Allen. He had the round glasses and everything. I immediately turned around and began to walk the other direction thinking, "Is that Woody Allen...in Carlsbad, of all places?"

Coincidentally, I came home from my walk, to an empty family room, with the Woody Allen documentary, on the television. Our television is not normally on HBO. So, I felt pulled to learn more about the Woody Allen scandal, in this documentary. I don't like delving into controversial subjects on my blog. I usually stick to my mental health journey.  Child molestation is a horrendous crime, which makes this convincing documentary, especially dark. I had to eventually turn the documentary off, for the sake of my mental health, and because young eyes and ears entered the room. 

I recently made a comment about Dr. Seuss's love life, and the suicide of his first wife, on Facebook. Next thing I know, some woman whom  I never met, jumped down my throat, accusing me of being judgmental. She was advocating for the flawed, imperfect artists, who bring such great art into the world. I wonder what she would have to say about Woody Allen? I don't really want to know, which is why I blocked her. I am done trying to express myself to my Facebook friends and being attacked by random people. Thank goodness that does not happen here on Google blogger.

I have noticed one thing about my blogger posts lately. I get more page views on posts, where I actually write a lot. People come here to read what the bloggers are saying. I find that refreshing. Knowing that, I will try to write more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment